FROM LONDON CITY AIRPORT
A private car to/from London City will cost from approximately £95 each way and can be arranged by the hotel concierge by calling +44 (0) 20 7908 7924 prior to your arrival/departure.
Taxis are available at the airport on a first-come first-served basis. This will cost you approximately £30 and will take approximately 30 minutes.
Dockland Light Railway trains make trips to Bank station in central London. The trip takes 22 minutes and costs £5 per person each way. Trains depart every 8 to 15 minutes.
After arriving at Bank station:
• Take the Central Line towards West Ruislip station
• Get off at Oxford Circus
• Exit the station and walk down Oxford Street toward Tottenham Court Road, past the HMV record store and The Plaza shopping center
• Berners Street is on the left
Alternatively, you may take a Docklands Light Railway train and then a taxi. A taxi from Bank station is approximately £9 to £15.
• Head west on Hartmann Road towards Camel Road
• Turn right onto Connaught Road/A112
• At the roundabout, take the first exit and stay on Connaught Road/A112
• At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto Connaught Bridge/A1020
• At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto A1020
• Take the ramp to Isle of Dogs/Blackwall Tunnel/A102/A13
• At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Lower Lea Crossing/A1020
• At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the Aspen Way/A1261 ramp to the City/A13/Canary Wharf/Isle of Dogs
• Take a slight left onto Aspen Way/A1261
• Make a slight right onto Limehouse Link/A1203 and continue to follow A1203
• Turn left onto Tower Hill/A100
• Continue onto Lower Thames Street/A3211
• Turn right onto Northumberland Avenue/A400
• Turn left onto A401
• Turn right onto Wardour Street and continue onto Berners Street
Parking is available at Soho Masterpark on Poland Street, and Collingwood House NCP on Hanson Street. They are each a 3-5 minute walk from The London EDITION and charge approximately £45 per night.