FROM LONDON CITY AIRPORT
A private car to/from London City starts from approximately £160 each way and can be arranged by emailing the hotel concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your arrival/departure.
Taxis are available at the airport on a first-come first-served basis. This will cost you approximately £50 and will take approximately 50 minutes.
Dockland Light Railway trains make trips to Bank station in central London. The trip takes approximately 25 minutes and costs £5 per person each way.
After arriving at Bank station:
• Take the Central Line (westbound)
• Get off at Oxford Circus
• Exit the station and walk down Oxford Street toward Tottenham Court Road. Berners Street is on the left (opposite Wardour Street)
Alternatively, you may take a Docklands Light Railway train and then a taxi. A taxi from Bank station is approximately £15.
This route will take about 50 minutes and includes tolls (our Hotel is within the Congestion Charge and Ultra-Low Emission Zone).
• Head west on Hartmann Road towards Camel Road
• Turn right onto Connaught Road/A112
• At the roundabout, take the first exit and stay on Connaught Road/A112
• At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto Connaught Bridge/A1020
• At the next roundabout, take the third exit onto A1020
• Take the ramp to Isle of Dogs/Blackwall Tunnel/A102/A13
• At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Lower Lea Crossing/A1020
• At the roundabout, take the second exit onto the Aspen Way/A1261 ramp to the City/A13/Canary Wharf/Isle of Dogs
• Take a slight left onto Aspen Way/A1261
• Make a slight right onto Limehouse Link/A1203 and continue to follow A1203
• Turn left onto Tower Hill/A100
• Continue onto Lower Thames Street/A3211
• Turn right onto Northumberland Avenue/A400
• Turn left onto A401
• Turn right onto Wardour Street and continue onto Berners Street
Parking is available at Q-Park on Poland Street and is a 5-minute walk from The London EDITION. Charges are approximately £55 per night.