FROM LONDON LUTON AIRPORT
A private car to/from London Luton will cost from approximately £170 each way and can be arranged by emailing the hotel concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your arrival/departure.
Black Taxis from the London Luton airport are available on a first-come first-served basis. A metered trip from London Luton airport to central London will cost approximately £130.
• Take the Shuttle towards Luton Airport Parkway
• From there, take the First Capital Connect and get off at St. Pancras International station
• Walk to King’s Cross St. Pancras station and take the Victoria Line (southbound)
• Get off at Oxford Circus
• Exit the station and walk down Oxford Street toward Tottenham Court Road. Berners Street is on the left (opposite Wardour Street)
First Capital Connect Trains start at approximately £16. The Victoria Line train is approximately £5 per person, each way. Alternatively, you may take a taxi from St. Pancras Station, which cost approximately £15.
This route will take about 50 minutes and includes tolls (our Hotel is within the Congestion Charge and Ultra-Low Emission Zone).
• Head west on Airport Way toward Airport Way/A1081, passing the first roundabout
• At the second roundabout, take the second exit onto M1 heading to London/The North
• Take the exit to stay on M1 towards London
• At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Edgware Road
• Continue onto Cricklewood Broadway/A5
• Turn left onto the ramp to Ring Road E/A400/A1/Euston/Kings Cross
• Merge onto Marylebone Road/Marylebone Flyover/A501
• Turn right onto Park Crescent/A4201
• Take the first right onto Portland Pl/A4201
• Turn left onto Mortimer Street/A5204
• Turn right onto Berners Street
Parking is available at Q-Park on Poland Street and is a 5-minute walk from The London EDITION. Charges are approximately £55 per night.