FROM LONDON LUTON AIRPORT
A private car to/from London Luton will cost from approximately £155 each way and can be arranged by the hotel concierge by calling +44 (0) 20 7908 7924 prior to your arrival/departure.
Black Taxis from the London Luton airport are available on a first-come first-served basis. A metered trip from London Luton airport to central London will cost approximately £100.
• Take the Route Express Bus 888 from Luton Airport stop 3 towards Luton Airport Parkway
• From there, take the First Capital Connect towards Brighton Rail Station
• Get off at the St. Pancras International station
• Walk to King’s Cross St. Pancras station and take the Victoria Line towards Brixton station
• Get off at Oxford Circus, and head east on A40 towards Argyll Street
• Turn left on Berners Street
Alternatively, you may take a First Capital Connect train and a taxi. Take the Route Express Bus 888 from Luton Airport stop 3 towards Luton Airport Parkway. From there, take the First Capital Connect towards Brighton station. Get off at St. Pancras. From St. Pancras, you may take a taxi to the hotel.
First Capital Connect Trains cost £16 to £24 depending on class of ticket. A ride on the underground is £5. A taxi from St. Pancras station is between £9 and £15.
This route will take about 50 minutes and includes tolls.
• Head west on Airport Way toward Airport Way/A1081, passing the first roundabout
• At the second roundabout, take the second exit onto M1 heading to London/The North
• Take the exit to stay on M1 towards London
• At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Edgware Road
• Continue onto Cricklewood Broadway/A5
• Turn left onto the ramp to Ring Road E/A400/A1/Euston/Kings Cross
• Merge onto Marylebone Road/Marylebone Flyover/A501
• Turn right onto Park Crescent/A4201
• Take the first right onto Portland Pl/A4201
• Turn left onto Mortimer Street/A5204
• Turn right onto Berners Street
Parking is available at Soho Masterpark on Poland Street, and Collingwood House NCP on Hanson Street. They are each a 3-5 minute walk from The London EDITION and charge approximately £45 per night.