FROM LONDON GATWICK
A private car to/from London Gatwick starts from approximately £195 each way and can be arranged by emailing the hotel concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your arrival/departure.
Taxis are available at a kiosk within Gatwick Airport and cost approximately £150 each way. The journey to the hotel is approximately 80 minutes.
Gatwick Express trains make non-stop trips to Central London (Victoria station). Trains depart daily every 15-20 minutes between 5am and midnight. Single journey tickets start at approximately £20 per person each way and take 30 minutes to reach Victoria Station.
After arriving at Victoria station, take the Underground (Victoria Line, northbound), and get off at Oxford Circus. Exit the station and walk down Oxford Street toward Tottenham Court Road. Berners Street is on the left (opposite Wardour Street)
The Victoria Line train is approximately £5 per person, each way. Alternatively, you may take the Gatwick Express and a taxi. A taxi from Victoria station is approximately £15-£20.
This route will take approximately one hour, and includes tolls (our Hotel is within the Congestion Charge and Ultra-Low Emission Zone).
• Head southwest towards Ring Road North
• Exit the roundabout onto M23 heading to London/Brighton/Crawley/Dartford/Heathrow Airport/M25
• At the roundabout, take the first exit onto the M23 ramp to M25 London/Dartford/Heathrow Airport
• Merge onto M23
• Take a slight left onto Brighton Road/A23
• Take the first left onto Banstead Road/A23, then turn left onto Purley Way/A23
• Turn left onto A203, then right onto Clapham Road/A203/A3
• Turn left onto Parry Street/A23036
• Take the first right onto Wandsworth Road/A3036, then turn right onto Millbank/A3212
• Take a slight right onto A302
• Turn left onto Parliament Street/A3212
• Take the third exit onto Trafalgar Square/A4/A400 at the roundabout and turn left onto A401
• Turn right onto Wardour Street, and continue onto Berners Street
Parking is available at Q-Park on Poland Street and is a 5-minute walk from The London EDITION. Charges are approximately £55 per night.