FROM LONDON HEATHROW
A private car to/from London Heathrow starts from approximately £160 each way and can be arranged by emailing the hotel concierge on firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your arrival/departure.
Taxis are available at the airport on a first-come, first-served basis and are approximately £75 each way. The journey to the hotel is approximately one hour.
A single journey is £6 per person each way and takes approximately one hour to reach the hotel.
• Take the Piccadilly Line to Green Park
• There, change to the Victoria Line
• Get off at Oxford Circus
• Exit the station and walk down Oxford Street toward Tottenham Court Road
• Berners Street is on the left (opposite Wardour Street)
Those traveling light can take the Heathrow Express overground train, which makes nonstop trips to Paddington Station in central London. Trains depart daily every 15 minutes between 5am and midnight. Single journey tickets start at approximately £25 per person each way and take 15 to 20 minutes to reach Paddington Station. From there, take a taxi to the hotel, which takes about 15 minutes and costs approximately £15.
This route will take approximately one hour and includes tolls (our Hotel is within the Congestion Charge and Ultra-Low Emission Zone).
• Head south on Control Tower Road towards Inner Ring West
• Take the first right onto Inner Ring West, and continue onto Tunnel Road
• Take a slight left onto M4 (following signs for Central London/The West/M25/Gatwick Airport)
• At the roundabout, take the third exit onto the M4 ramp to Central London/Hammersmith/Hayes/Heathrow Airport
• Merge onto M4
• Continue onto Great West Road/A4 and continue to follow A4
• Turn right onto Knightsbridge/A4
• Turn left onto Picadilly Circus/A4
• Turn right to stay on Piccadilly Circus/A4
• Continue onto A401
• Turn left onto Wardour Street and continue onto Berners Street
Parking is available at Q-Park on Poland Street and is a 5-minute walk from The London EDITION. Charges are approximately £55 per night.