FROM LONDON STANSTED
A private car to/from London Stansted will cost from approximately £155 each way and can be arranged by the hotel concierge by calling +44 (0) 20 7908 7924 prior to your arrival/departure.
Taxis are available at a kiosk in the International Arrivals Concourse, or by connecting to the taxi reservation kiosk using a courtesy telephone in the Domestic Baggage Reclaim Area. The trip to our West End, London boutique hotel will take about an hour and cost approximately £99 for up to four people.
Stansted Express trains make trips to Tottenham Hale station in central London and take approximately 36 minutes. Trains depart every 15 to 20 minutes and cost £24 per person each way.
After arriving at Tottenham Hale station:
• Take the Victoria Line towards Walthamstow Central station or the Victoria Line towards Seven Sisters station
• Get off at Oxford Circus
• Exit the station and walk down Oxford Street toward Tottenham Court Road, past Sports Direct and The Plaza shopping center
• Berners Street is on the left
The Victoria Line train is £5 per person, each way. Alternatively, you may take the Stansted Express and a taxi from Tottenham Hale station; a taxi is approximately £30.
This route will take approximately one hour and includes tolls.
• Head northeast on Terminal Road North
• Take the third exit onto Terminal Road South at the roundabout
• At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Thremhall Avenue
• Take the second exit onto the A120 ramp to M11/B Strotford at the roundabout
• Merge onto Thremhall Avenue/A120 and continue onto M11
• Merge onto M11 via the ramp to London/Harlow/M25
• At junction 4 take the A406 S exit to North Circular/A12/A13
• Merge onto North Circular Road/A406
• At the roundabout, take the third exit onto the A13 ramp to Central London/Isle of Dogs/Canary Wharf
• Take a slight left onto Newham Way/A13
• Keep right to stay on Newham Way/A13
• Continue onto East India Dock Road/A1261, and take a slight right onto Limehouse Link/A1203
• Turn left onto Tower Hill/A100
• Continue onto Lower Thames St/A3211
• Take the fourth exit onto Trafalgar Square/A4/A400 at the roundabout
• Turn left onto A401
• Turn right onto Wardour Street, and continue onto Berners Street
Parking is available at Soho Masterpark on Poland Street, and Collingwood House NCP on Hanson Street. They are each a 3-5 minute walk from The London EDITION and charge approximately £45 per night.