FROM LONDON STANSTED
A private car to/from London Stansted starts from approximately £170 each way and can be arranged by emailing the hotel concierge on email@example.com prior to your arrival/departure.
Taxis are available at the airport on a first-come, first-served basis and are approximately £150 each way. The journey to the hotel is approximately 80 minutes.
Stansted Express trains make trips to Tottenham Hale station in central London and take approximately 36 minutes. Trains depart every 15 to 20 minutes and cost £24 per person each way.
After arriving at Tottenham Hale station:
• Take the Victoria Line (Southbound)
• Get off at Oxford Circus
After arriving at Victoria station, take the Underground (Victoria Line, northbound), and get off at Oxford Circus. Exit the station and walk down Oxford Street toward Tottenham Court Road. Berners Street is on the left (opposite Wardour Street)
The Victoria Line train is approximately £5 per person, each way. Alternatively, you may take the Stansted Express and a taxi from Tottenham Hale station to our Hotel. A taxi is approximately £35.
This route will take approximately one hour and includes tolls (our Hotel is within the Congestion Charge and Ultra-Low Emission Zone).
• Head northeast on Terminal Road North
• Take the third exit onto Terminal Road South at the roundabout
• At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Thremhall Avenue
• Take the second exit onto the A120 ramp to M11/B Strotford at the roundabout
• Merge onto Thremhall Avenue/A120 and continue onto M11
• Merge onto M11 via the ramp to London/Harlow/M25
• At junction 4 take the A406 S exit to North Circular/A12/A13
• Merge onto North Circular Road/A406
• At the roundabout, take the third exit onto the A13 ramp to Central London/Isle of Dogs/Canary Wharf
• Take a slight left onto Newham Way/A13
• Keep right to stay on Newham Way/A13
• Continue onto East India Dock Road/A1261, and take a slight right onto Limehouse Link/A1203
• Turn left onto Tower Hill/A100
• Continue onto Lower Thames St/A3211
• Take the fourth exit onto Trafalgar Square/A4/A400 at the roundabout
• Turn left onto A401
• Turn right onto Wardour Street, and continue onto Berners Street
Parking is available at Q-Park on Poland Street and is a 5-minute walk from The London EDITION. Charges are approximately £55 per night.